Monday 21 March 2016

Mood

"I sometimes think that people’s hearts are like deep wells. Nobody knows what’s at the bottom. All you can do is imagine by what comes floating to the surface every once in a while" -Haruki Murakami

The collage above is a collection of photos from my Pinterest, which you can follow here
Sunrise last Monday morning
The past few weeks have been incredibly stressful, so tonight I've been able to unwind and release all of my creative energy that hasn't been released earlier because of exams. I love being in my own bubble; listening to music and getting some feel-good vibes going. I created this playlist the other day and it has been on repeat since.

The gum commercial featuring Reinhart's cover of Can't Help Falling in Love makes me cry every time I watch it. Elvis' original will forever be one of my all time favourite songs, yet Reinhart's rendition makes my heart swoon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.