Tuesday 26 January 2016

La vita é bella

This charm I got for Christmas is the famous Italian saying; life is beautiful.
Sometimes despite how wrong everything may seem and how nothing is going your way, life is truly beautiful. As cheesy as it sounds, it does take experiencing the worst thunderstorms for one to fully appreciate the rainbow afterwards.


For a while I have felt like I am walking in and out of a thunderstorm with only a slight glimpse of a rainbow, but I believe that my rainbow will appear in full.
No matter how troubled or complicated our lives may seem, I believe that some things do happen for a reason. Overcoming the most challenging obstacles life has thrown at you will make you stronger and more resilient, and it will be worth it in the end.
Surrounding yourself with positive people is so important and I am grateful for my friends and family every day.

I'm going to find a chain to link it on so I can wear it as a necklace; as a constant reminder for the need of positivity in my life.


I am so lucky to live Australia as it is such a gorgeous country. The opportunities available to me are endless, and one day I would like to help those struggling in other countries have the same opportunities for education, health and wellbeing as I have.
Last night my mother made pavlova, and I had to share it with you all because she did such a fantastic job (as always) and it tasted as good as it looked.



Happy Australia Day! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.