Monday 21 December 2015

Lush 1.0

A few days ago I ventured to the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney, and stumbled upon one of my new favourite stores- Lush.

Up until a few months ago, the last time I had a bath was probably ten years ago because I've always been more of a shower person. However, after one of the most long and stressful days I have had this year, I decided I needed some 'me time'- and that included having a bath
It was so calming and peaceful and I find it a really good way to relax. Because I've been taking more baths, I have been in need of bath bombs; then Lush came into my life.

The first time I heard of Lush was back in 2013 when I was in Hawaii. I browsed in Lush at the Ala Moana Centre, however I wasn't too keen on buying bath bombs back then! I had read reviews online on other blogs and watched various Lush Haul videos (like Zoella's) and became intrigued. I was so excited to visit Lush in Sydney as I was now incredibly interested in their products and knew that I would actually use them; compared to if I had bought them a few years ago.

I only bought two items as the store was very crowded and there wasn't much room to move around and look at everything, so I will most likely go back sometime in the new year to stock up on some more goodies! 


The first item I found was the Big Blue Bath Bomb, which I used in my bath tonight.
It was absolutely lovely and smells incredible, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is after a nice and calming bath. The tag says:
'A good bath if you need to think. Helps to clear the head. With refreshing lemon, lavender and seaweed'; which I think is very fitting. 

It left me smelling not only amazing, but I felt incredibly refreshed and calm too. It was so lovely to end such a great day by having a nice bath, lighting a candle and re-reading Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. 

I will definitely be purchasing more than one of these goodies next time!


The other product I bought was the Magic Wand, which you swirl around in the bath for a gorgeous pink colour. The wand is reusable for up to ten baths which is quite good value for money if you're after a cheaper option. In saying that, everything at Lush seems to be reasonably priced for handcrafted organic bath bombs and cosmetics. 

I haven't used the magic wand yet but it is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see how it turns out. 


I think next time I go to Lush I will look at their face masks and other bath products, but for now I'm happy with these purchases! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.