Sunday 22 November 2015

Meet Madeline

Welcome to Little Miss Camellia;
My name is Madeline, I am seventeen years old and living on the east coast of New South Wales, Australia. My passions are creativity, fashion, reading and travelling and I will incorporate all of these into my posts as Little Miss Camellia will feature style, food, beauty, lifestyle and travel as well as daily thoughts, adventures and things I love right now.
You may be wondering- Why the name? When I was younger, I used to pick the camellias off my grandparents' tree and I was known as Princess Camellia and Little Miss Camellia. Camellias are one of my favourite flowers and I think they are so elegant and lovely, and I want my blog to have those same qualities.
Feel free to send me a message in the comments below! 
Have a lovely Sunday evening xx


{This was in the lovely town of Spello, Italy last year with my friend Jasmine on the left}




















{Raindrops on roses}
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.